Oral Health for Pregnant Women
Good Oral Health = Good General Health
- When you are pregnant, your oral health is a big part of helping make sure your baby is healthy.
- Dental Care is safe and important during pregnancy.
- Nearly 60 to 70% of pregnant women have gingivitis, and early stage of periodontal disease that occurs when the gums become red and swollen from inflammation that may be aggravated by changing hormones during pregnancy.
- Daily brushing, flossing and a visit to the dentist is essential for a healthy pregnancy.
- If you are having morning sickness, rinse your mouth with 1 tsp of baking soda in a glass of water after you get sick.
- Need help finding a dentist? Call us we can help: 831-637-5367