- Are uninsured OR
- Are on Medi-Cal or have Medi-Cal Anthem/Blue Cross insurance OR
- Are American Indians or Alaska Natives
- arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to fill out paperwork.
- bring your child’s most recent immunization record (California “Yellow Card,” out-of-state record, or foreign immunization record).
- If you are not the child’s parent or guardian, you must also bring a note/form from the child’s parent or guardian giving you permission to obtain immunizations for the child.
Permission to obtain immunizations
Example of an acceptable note:
January 8, 2020
I, John Smith, the father of Ann Smith, give permission to Emily Jones to obtain immunizations for my daughter.
For more information, please go to our website, check myturn.ca.gov or call us.
- General information for parents on the CDC-recommended pediatric immunization schedule
- Guidance for adults on the CDC-recommended adult immunization schedule
- Advice for school administrators and health clerks on immunizations required for entry into childcare, Kindergarten, and seventh-grade
- Assistance to daycare and elementary school staff for their annual fall immunization reports
- Presentations to community groups on all aspects of immunization
- Consultation with local healthcare providers on immunization questions
- General information on travel-related immunizations. Please note however, we do not offer these immunizations at this time. For more information about travel vaccines, go to: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)