San Benito County

Health & Human Services Agency

Hollister, California


Test-to-Treat facilities are locations where individuals can get tested for COVID-19, speak to a health care provider about treatment options if they test positive, and leave with those treatments in-hand if they’re eligible. The test-to-treat program will provide access for eligible patients to receive a prescription oral anti-viral pill (Paxlovid or Molnupiravir) at the test site. These “One-Stop Test-to-Treat” sites are available at hundreds of locations nationwide, including pharmacy-based clinics, Health Resources Services Administration (HRSA)-supported federally-qualified health centers (FQHCs), and long-term care facilities. People can also continue to be tested and treated by their own health care provider who can appropriately prescribe these oral antivirals at locations where the medicines are distributed.

COVID-19 treatments are not a substitute for COVID-19 vaccines. While treatments are an essential tool in the fight against COVID-19, vaccines and booster shots remain a safe, effective prevention strategy to keep people from getting infected in the first place. *Services will be free of cost at OptumServe sites but individuals should ask about fees when calling non-OptumServe test-to-treat sites.

Determining Patient Eligibility for Treatments

Per the EUAs for both oral anti-viral treatments, Paxlovid and Molnupiravir, the screening process entails the following requirements: 


>12 years old
>88 pounds


<5 days

Pass High
Risk Criteria




Language Translation Disclaimer
Best viewed withGoogle Chrome and Firefox. Our Agency’s website links to Google Translation as a convenience for those who speak/read languages other than English.  Please be aware that no automated or computerized translation tool produces a perfect translation.  The context of the wording may be lost when translated and some translations may lose the intended meaning. Therefore, the San Benito County Health and Human Services Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of the translated content. 
If any  questions arise concerning the translated version of the website, please refer to the original English version.
Skip to content